Gherardi & Moore is a patient-centered dental practice where we use our combined knowledge and 52 years of dental practice experience to treat patients the way we would like to be treated. We consider all patients as part of our extended family. In fact, we are proud to treat many families in their third generation of dental care at Gherardi & Moore.
Dr. Gherardi and Dr. Moore have been in the same location since 1981. However, the office has been enlarged and remodeled four times over the years to keep our facility in the best possible condition to enhance patient comfort and care. Our office is comfortable, clean, modern and functional. We put our money to use where it will serve our patients best:
- Digital radiographs – These new “instant x-rays” are viewable immediately and require 80% less radiation compared to film type of x-rays with much better resolution.
- Highest quality materials – We don’t skimp on dental materials. If we would not use these materials on ourselves or our families, we don’t use them on patients.
- Sterilization and hazardous waste – We don’t cut corners. Your safety is our responsibility and we take it seriously.
- Your comfort – We do our very best to provide pain-free dentistry. We offer nitrous oxide (laughing gas), individualized music, cozy blankets and pillows. We take extra special care if we have to give you an injection so that you might not even know it happened!
- The best staff in Albuquerque – This is quite a statement, but we believe it is true. Most of our staff has been with us for more than 10 years. We find the best staff personnel and take care of them. Dr. Gherardi and Dr. Moore consider our staff as our family outside our homes. The knowledge and caring our staff brings to patient care in our dental office is unmatched.
With the combined expertise of Drs. Gherardi and Moore we can offer the full range of dental care, from routine cleanings, extractions and fillings, to endodontics (root canals), crowns, bridges, cosmetic dentistry and full mouth reconstruction. We are knowledgeable in implants as well as dentures and removable partials. Dr. Gherardi has a special interest in orthodontics and TMJ disorders, while Dr. Moore’s interest is in removable prosthetics (dentures and partials).