Gherardi & Moore General Dentistry Albuquerque
Welcome to Gherardi & Moore PA. We are happy to have you as our patient and look forward to offering you and your family the finest dental care available. We know that providing complete comprehensive dental services includes discussing all treatment and financial information.
- Before treatment is performed, we will discuss treatment and financial options. As a courtesy to you, we will help you process your dental insurance claims.
- All charges you incur are your responsibility, regardless of your insurance coverage. We must emphasize that as your dental care provider, our relationship is with you, our patient, not with your insurance company.
- It is your responsibility to be aware of your insurance coverage network status, limitations, exclusions, waiting periods, frequencies, age restrictions, deductibles, and maximums. Please contact your insurance company for a detail of your benefits.
- Any deductible or estimated co-payment amount will be due at the time of treatment.
Methods of Payment
- For your convenience we accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We are also a CareCredit provider – ask one of our staff about applying for CareCredit.
- We are able to set up automatic recurring payments for you (this method of payment is required for orthodontic cases).
- Emergency clients new to our practice should expect to make payment in full at the time of service. Once established as an active patient, we will be happy to discuss other payment options.
- If payment for services already rendered has not been paid in full within 60 days, either by you or your insurance company, the remaining balance for your treatment is considered due and must be paid by you.
- A finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% APR) will be applied to any unpaid balance over 60 days. If your account remains unpaid after 90 days, your account may be sent to collections, additional fees may be incurred, and you could be dismissed from our practice.
- Additional fees may be avoided on your account if you make arrangements with our office and regular monthly payments are received.
- Accompanied by the parent or legal guardian – The parent or legal guardian who has consented to treatment and is accompanying a minor is responsible for full payment at time of service.
- Unaccompanied Minors – The parent or legal guardian is responsible for full payment at time of service. Treatment consents and payment arrangements with the parent or legal guardian must be made prior to appointment, or non-emergency treatment may be denied.
Click To Call!
Gherardi & Moore PA Phone Number 505-293-6125 Schedule Your
Our office hours are from Monday through Thursday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM and Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM